Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wisdom for Guys from the Terminally Single Female

So, once again, Digg has provided me with another little ditty that I have to comment on. Some asshat has written this opus on why he doesn't buy a girl a drink. It's appropriately titled "Why I Didn't Buy You a Drink".

If you don't feel like reading it, it basically states four reasons. I will paraphrase.
1)90% of the time there's nothing in it for him.
2)Guys buy drinks for chicks in the hopes of getting laid, which very rarely happens.
3)Chicks get mad when you won't buy them a drink. (I know, that makes no sense to me either, but that's what I got out of it.)
4)In the particular situation he is referencing, the girl is a broke-ass fine arts student just as he is, and she should not expect that of him.

From a REAL woman's point of view, this guy is a douche. Granted, yes I know there are some teases out there. . .but not all of us are. I, myself, am not a "bar" type person. It's loud, and sweaty, and just. . .ugh. Here's how to tell if you're in the presence of a real woman.

1) Real women don't look for true love at a bar,so we probably wouldn't be talking to you in the first place.
2) Real women won't ASK for a drink. If you want to offer one, then good on you.
3) If we're not talking to you, then we have no desire to. No real woman will lower herself to talk to a nasty douche bag in the hopes of scoring a shot.
4) If men would look for more than tits and ass and anorexia when talking to females in a bar type situation, they would see that the real women, who you wouldn't even have to worry about buying a drink, are out there. However, tits and ass and a size 0 wins every time. That is the number one rule I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment