Sunday, January 10, 2010

Icy Days and Sundays Always Get Me Down

I'm over it. I'm tired of cold. I have such a bad case of Cabin Fever that I am actually looking forward to getting out tomorrow to pick up my re-fills. How sad is that? Every soft tissue in my body is rebelling. I used to adore winter. I was absolutely in love with it. Now I'm hoping and praying that the temperate weather of Springtime will hurry its ass up.

I have been so bored and dazed. I hate not really having anything to write about. I've been watching Animal Planet all day. It gets addictive.

So, since the most notable thing I've done all day is watch a Pit Bull nurse a Parakeet (I'm not even kidding.), I think I will comment on an interesting headline that digg.com featured that caught my attention.

It read "DC Cops Can Arrest You for Carrying More Than Two Condoms."

The headline says it all. You can be arrested for the intent to prostitute in a prostitute free zone if you have more than two condoms on you. Now, at this point in my life, I have no use for even one condom. . .but come on. A person's sexuality is exactly that - theirs. Sex has been around since the beginning of time. . .there is never going to be 100% abstinence in non-monogamous people. There is also always going to be prostitution. It's not called "the worlds oldest profession" because it's a catchy title. No matter how many restrictions, and how many people you throw in jail, prostitution is going to be a staple the world over. God forbid someone is taking their own life, and the lives of others seriously.

Someone asked in a comment in the article, about getting away with buying a whole box?

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment