Saturday, January 9, 2010

First Time Again. . .

So, I've started about a bazillion blogs at this point in life, on various sites, but they all seem to get forgotten and pushed to some outer corner of cyber-space, but one of my New Years resolutions is to write more, so here we go again.

What are your resolutions this year?

Mine are: To write more.
To travel more.
To read more.
To work on photography more.
And of course, lose weight.

This blog will probably chronicle a lot of the last resolution. I have my recumbent bike and weights ready to go. I wish I could work harder on it, but the over-exertion totally jacks me up beyond belief.

I added the digg widget to possibly get some ideas to write about. I watch and read a lot more news now than I used to.

As for the photography, it's a new hobby I've picked up, but I am by no means good at it. Yet. I have a Nikon D40, and I LOVE it. I just bought a second lens with more zoom. I'm so excited about it. I wanted to take some snow pics, but it was just too cold. I would have hurt for days.

Anyhoo, that's just what has been going on for the past few days, since the turn of the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment